Oh yeah.. baby loves video 🙂 So I finally bite the bullet and bought ProShow Producer by Photodex. I used some images from the Westcott photoshoot at Photoshopworld as a test for a quick and dirty slide show. I tossed this together without reading ANY docs, just ran the wizard, clicked around a bite and off we go. In less than an hour I had pretty much made this show which included finding music on the internet.
Now I need to really dig into the software. It can do so much like layers and masking on the slides. It’s a lot easier than Premier and I like the end results more than Animoto. A cool part is that it has a kick butt “create” menu panel. Anything you would like to export the show into is there. BlueRay, DVD, self contained EXE, Flash, Youtube, Facebook and more. Way cool and one of the best export panels I’ve seen for video like this. Right now I have it running in Fusion on my MacPro in a Windows XP image and it works just fine. It would be nice to have an OSX version but this is very workable for now.
- 10 Steps to Successful Video Blogging (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- The Best Geotagging Cameras (brighthub.com)
- Animoto gives your photos the Hollywood treatment (building43.com)
- Creating Free Online Slideshows with Animoto in the Classroom (brighthub.com)
- New Animoto Lightroom plug-in ships (blogs.adobe.com)
- A Conversation with Animoto’s CEO (freetech4teachers.com)